Welcome back! We’re so happy to see you again.
As a reminder, Governor Walz’s mandate:
- Indoor seating up to 50% capacity.
- Groups no larger than 10.
- 6 ft distance between groups.
- Guests will be encouraged to social distance using properly placed seating and tables.
- You must wear a mask in the building while not eating or drinking.
As a reminder from The Boreal House:
- If you don’t feel well, stay home.
- If you don’t feel comfortable being out yet, stay home.
- Be respectful of each other and each other’s views.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your return more comfortable!
The Boreal House COVID-19 Business Preparedness Plan:
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces and glassware/dishes.
- Handwashing per guidelines from ServSafe training.
- Social distancing plan: spaced out seating/standing plan with reservations required.
- Staff will wear masks when serving customers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.